It was designed specifically for Catholic churches and schools in the Chicago area, and many other parishes have already found success with it. The site allows you to make automatically repeating payments on a schedule that works best for you, using any credit card, debit card or electronic bank account. We believe that having a flexible online giving option will make it easier for many of you to support our church.
Thank you for your generosity and support!
Here’s how to sign up for GiveCentral:
1. Click on the following secure link for Online Giving for Queen of Martyrs below:
2. Choose an “Event” to which you would like to donate, entering the frequency, date range and dollar amount, then click “add to my gift basket.” You may click “checkout” at any time, or add more donations if you wish.
3. When you are ready, click “my gift basket” at the top of the page and verify your gifts.
4. Click “continue,” then “complete profile” to register.
5. Complete the simple registration form, then click “register and confirm gift.”
6. You’re registered!
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com. You can return to GiveCentral at any time to make changes to your donations or personal information. Click on the “Login” button on the homepage, then enter your username and password to access your profile.
Questions? Please call the rectory at 708-423-8110